The Rip Race stands out for its “safety” tip. The partially serrated blade gives the knife knife excellent cutting capacity on both soft and fibrous materials. At the same time, the blade’s tip is designed to reduce the possibility of damgaing equipment.
Dimensions simlar to the Rip Tek knife.
Seac proposes a line of knives, divers ample and full, catered to our every need. The martensitic stainless steel metal blades are cryogenically hardened in a controlled atmosphere and work with precise grinding razor type? Hollow grind?, Ensuring incomparable hardness, cutting capacity and penetration: a demanding choice in economic and productive, which characterizes the overall Seac strategic approach: to offer their divers always the best product in terms of functionality, quality and performance
- Martensitic STEEL : martensitic stainless steel high-performance suitable for high quality knife. Gives the knife excellent resistance to corrosion and wear / seal cutting.
- BALANCE : the study of the length of the blade in relation to that of the grip and the choice of using a single piece of metal, giving the knife an optimal balance that allows him to stay perfectly in the palm of the hand minimizing the danger of falling.
- CUTTING CAPACITY : the special grinding and the different profile of some knife blades to give greater ability to cut materials.
- RIP LOCK HOLSTER : shockproof sheath with locking security Rip Lock. A simple click ensures easy and secure locking.
- REMOVABLE HANDLE : the particular impugntaura allows removable to facilitate cleaning of the knife and to maintain in time its characteristics.
- WHIPS UP FIXING KIT HP / LP : Sheath Rip Lock is designed to allow whisk attachment on the HP / LP and therefore make more easily accessible the grip of the knife during the dive.
- RAZOR A GRINDING TYPE HOLLOW GRIND : This geometry is obtained by making two grinding concave on the sides of the blade. It has the advantage of being very thin on the wire and then have the maximum cutting capacity.
- HARDENING AND HARDNESS : heat treatment of? steel of the highest quality improve its mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. Also confer on a knife? excellent hardness that exceeds 56 ° Rockwell scale.