As far as high-beam lights go, the R6 stands out for its compactness and versatility. Type of batteries: 4 • AA alkaline batteries (not included) • Battery life: 32 hours, of which 2 at the maximum power • Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters) • Diameter/length: 1.75in/6.5in (45 mm/165 mm) • Weight: 1lb (447 g) • Switch: electromagnetic system • Seal: double O-ring for radial seal + L-Ring • Glass: tempered optical • Lumen: 620 LM
- POWER MAGNETIC : a switch with electromagnetic ignition system allows to obtain the total absence of mechanical wear.
- BODY METAL : The metal body makes it possible to exploit the potential of increasing the power LED. Provides maximum grip and durability.
- DOUBLE O-RING RADIAL SEALING : the choice to equip the torches with a double O-Ring can ensure a better seal.
- STRAP HOLDER : comfortable strap that allows you to attach the lamp to the wrist.
- Tempered glass porthole : essentially allows you to maximize two fundamental characteristics for a torch: the estate and the transparency of the light beam.
- 1 LED LIGHT : It 's the best way to make the most of small portholes suitable for flashlights (LED 1 = 150 lm W = 2).