R10 is the most powerful of the SEAC range. With its 900 Lumens, it guarantees optimal visibility even under the most extreme conditions. Type of batteries: 8 - AA alkaline batteries (not included) • Battery life: 70 hours, of which 2 at the maximum power • Maximum depth: 330 feet (100 meters) • Diameter/length: 2.4 in/8.67in (61 mm/220 mm) • Weight: 1.75lbs (790 g) • Switch: electromagnetic system • Seal: double O-ring for radial seal + L-Ring • Glass: tempered optical • Lumen: 900 LM
- POWER MAGNETIC : a switch with electromagnetic ignition system allows to obtain the total absence of mechanical wear.
- BODY METAL : The metal body makes it possible to exploit the potential of increasing the power LED. Provides maximum grip and durability.
- STRAP HOLDER : comfortable strap that allows you to attach the lamp to the wrist.
- LIGHT 3 LED is the best solution to make the most of small portholes suitable for flashlights (1 LED = 13 W = 100 lm).
- Tempered glass porthole : essentially allows you to maximize two fundamental characteristics for a torch: the estate and the transparency of the light beam.