Comfort at the top
The new Warm Flex is for those who want the most from a wet suit in terms of functionality and technical characteristics, elegance and attention to detail. Available in a 7 mm version (with relative intermediate sizes) and a 5 mm version with dedicated combinations capable of meeting all needs. Zippers on the ankles, wrists and neck for easy suiting up and removal.
Outer lining: Nylon • Inner lining: Thermal Fiber Plush • Zipper: YKK • Wrists and ankles: Dual cone with zipper and Smooth Skin • Hood: Integrated in the vest and with the “Air Draining” system.
MUTE TECHNOLOGY AND ACCESSORIES NEOPRENE
The strict approach Seac the overall quality is confirmed on the wide range of semi-dry suits and wet CE certified. The company's trained technicians follow every step and detail design, prototype production and development sizes. The suits are manufactured only with high-grade neoprene, measured and visually inspected one by one, as well as stored stretched out, and then be packaged only at the time of shipment. Each product SEAC is unique and important, as well as the diver wearing it.
- DOUBLE CUFF SYSTEM : a system designed to ensure maximum grip and comfort at the wrists and ankles.
- HYPERFLEX : Top quality Neoprene outer fabric with a new generation with elasticity up to 300%. Allows you to get a great fit with maximum comfort.
- KNEE & ELBOW PROTECTION : the materials used to reinforce the elbows and the knees were selected to maximize the protection of the SEAC suits in the most delicate and subject to wear.
- SHOULDER PROTECTION : the caps on the shoulders offer greater comfort while wearing the jacket, eliminating annoying rubbing of the shoulder straps and preventing the suit from erosion.
- ANATOMICAL CUT : the special anatomical cut pre-formed and pre-inclined of the SEAC suits allows a perfect fit and seal between the body and the suit.
- ZIPPER NECK : Zip front for easy dressing / undressing and freer movement of the neck, without compromising the seal.
|Warmflex 5mm Mens Sizing|