Scuba diving is an exciting and fantastic activity that can be practiced by everyone, anywhere in the world. It follows that regulators, being the most important piece of equipment to a scuba diver, need to adapt to an enormous range of different environmental conditions, individual breathing behaviors and personal preferences. Therefore, SCUBAPRO offers a large choice of various first and second stage regulators which can be combined to make up numerous kinds of regulator systems. Some of these regulator systems will work more efficiently than others depending on diving conditions and scuba diving behavior, as their mechanisms and designs teamwork better together. To support your decision in choosing the right regulator, SCUBAPRO proposes these selected systems, which fulfill the needs of different ranges of diving and environments perfectly.
New compact sized piston-controlled first stage. Close to 20% smaller than our MK25, MK21 is a mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.Unique thermal exchange design with external fins, optimizing freezing resistance. The optional replaceable head allows for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°) and a central LP HF port.
• New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
• Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
• Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
• Easy maintenance.
• Unique thermal exchange design with external fins
• Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°). Ideal for Technical diving.
• Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
• 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
• Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
• Re-designed yoke and cap
• Air Balanced Flow Valve
• Diver's Adjustable Inhalation Effort
• Adjustable VIVA
• Super High Flow Exhaust valve
• Metal Components
• Larger Big Diaphragm
• Reversible Hose Attachment
• Super comfort High-flow mouthpiece