MK17 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring trouble-free operation in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g; /DIN 300 - 22oz/625g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 6500 l/min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- High-flow exhaust valve allows air to exit more freely and lowers the exhalation effort while directing bubbles away from your mask.
- Super-flow hose features oversized bore (larger inner hose diameter) to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.