Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The full-featured S560 second stage, built with a rugged nylon fiberglass case, is lightweight too, and also easy to use. Delivering consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, this reg system is just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular.
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed marine brass body prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Metal hose connection and co-molded technopolymer barrel for low weight and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.