The MK11/C350 is a great choice for dive-trekkers. The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The C350 is the most compact second stage in SCUBAPRO's line, so takes up little space in a travel bag. It breathes smooth and easy, and offers an inhalation effort control knob and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. With this system in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 25.0oz/710g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
- Optimal Flow Design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.2oz/176g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1550 l/min - 55 SCFM.