MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 25.0oz/710g; DIN 300 - 17.3oz/490g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.