You’re floating in the water and ready to dive head first into the deep blue. The world the diver moves in is constantly changing. It is quite literally a fluid environment that calls for constant adaptation. The buoyancy compensator (BC) is the platform of the SCUBA diving system that provides flexibility and stability. It facilitates precise changes in underwater body position, allowing you to effortlessly see the world around you. SCUBAPRO offers three different categories of BCs offering different buoyancy behavior and trim under the water, as well as stability on the surface. All conform securely to the diver’s body to minimize drag and provide a comfortable, non-restrictive fit around shoulders and waist.
The Ladyhawk, Knighthawk and Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
This superior women's BC teams all the technical features you need in a back flotation jacket yet with a female-specific cut and design. This back flotation jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver's experience and represents a new dimension in optimized load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- Quick-release integrated weight system
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Patented harness constuction
- Streamlined air cell technology, and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
- Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
- Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optionalAIR2 alternate air source
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|S||150||15.3 / 33.7||18|
|M||240||15.3 / 33.7||18|
|M/L||240||15.3 / 33.7||18|
|L||240||15.3 / 33.7||18|