You’re floating in the water and ready to dive head first into the deep blue. The world the diver moves in is constantly changing. It is quite literally a fluid environment that calls for constant adaptation. The buoyancy compensator (BC) is the platform of the SCUBA diving system that provides flexibility and stability. It facilitates precise changes in underwater body position, allowing you to effortlessly see the world around you. SCUBAPRO offers three different categories of BCs offering different buoyancy behavior and trim under the water, as well as stability on the surface. All conform securely to the diver’s body to minimize drag and provide a comfortable, non-restrictive fit around shoulders and waist.
The Knighthawk, Ladyhawk and Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
One of our most popular BCs, Knighthawk is a robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
- Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
- Streamlined air cell technology and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
- Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
- Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
- Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for even load distribution
- Quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate from 10lb to 12lb each (depending on size) and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles.
- Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position
- 1000 denier nylon outer bladder and 420 denier nylon inner, for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasion
- Pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|S||150||15.3 / 33.7||18|
|M||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|L||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|XL||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|XXL||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|