Even the most skilled divers rely on their equipment in an underwater excursion. Whether monitoring depth, tracking the duration of an underwater adventure or measuring air supply, divers must be able to easily and quickly read their instruments. Our gauges and other instruments offer you the utmost reliability and precision, whether navigating via compass or measuring time, depth and air pressure.
DIGITAL 330M DIGITAL GAUGE
A very practical instrument that incorporates state-of-the-art microchip technology, and several basic dive instruments into a compact information center. Depth rated to 1082 feet (330 meters).
- Includes precision digital depth gauge, dive time, and thermometer: displays actual and maximum depth (up to 1082ft), dive time and temperature (water and air).
- Automatic turn-on and off: it is automatically ready to dive after a self-test
- Surface interval displayed for 24 hours
- Logbook for the last nine dives
- Automatic altitude compensation
Variable ascent rates in % and fast ascent warning; variable ascent rate warning (20-66ft/minute) for safer diving.
- Long battery life for over one thousand 1-hour dives.
- Temperature (water and air)