THE "SPORTY" DIVE COMPUTER
Topside or under water, this versatile wristwatch-style dive computer delivers features and performance at a very affordable price.
The CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPRO's core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.
On the surface the CHROMIS offers full timekeeping functions, plus dual time, an alarm clock and a stopwatch. In Swim mode you have the use of a patented stroke counter for surface swimming. And under water you have a full-featured deco computer with three modes -- Scuba, Gauge and Freediving -- to suit virtually any at-depth activity.
Targeted to certified air and nitrox divers, the CHROMISwristwatch-style dive computer is about as versatile as it gets. Prepare yourself for your next adventure, in or out of the water, with a dive watch that delivers.
* * *
"Worth every penny…" -- unterwasser magazine, April 2014
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates one nitrox mix from 21% to 100% O2.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Extra-sharp alphanumeric characters are inspired by Samurai katanas.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included.
- Offered in 7 color choices.
Colors: Black, White, Orange, Lime Green, Black/Gold.
Also available in Deep Blue to match SCUBAPRO's new MK 25 EVO/S600 Deep Blue Titanium regulator, and in All-Black to match SCUBAPRO's new MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech regulator.