You’ve been underwater for almost an hour in unfamiliar territory. The current is strong, the scenery, stunning. Even the most skilled divers rely on their equipment in an underwater excursion. The watery depths are full of unknowns, and while that is part of the allure, it calls for the utmost in preparation. A personal dive computer is the diver’s best friend. We employ cutting edge technology without compromising usability. SCUBAPRO dive computers process dive information accurately and precisely, incorporating it on an easy-to-read, high-resolution screen so you can embark on your adventure with confidence.
A return to our "square" type screen and successor to the iconic Aladin Pro. An easy-to-read and operate dive computer with all the sophisticated core SCUBAPRO features you expect. For recreational divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information and want the possibility to evolve in the sport.
- Extra-Large digits
- Easy-to-read display design
- Double O-ring seals
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm
- Predictive Multi-Gas (PMG)
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops)
- Nitrox settings 21% to 100% with adjustable pp02.
- Gauge and Apnea modes
- Continuously updated average depth display in gauge mode which can be reset by the diver at any time
- Logbook (100 dive hours)
- Active back light
- Bookmark function
- Easily replaceable battery
- Optional wired interface "Shark"
- Full watch functions
- Maximum operating depth: 120m/393ft
- Stopwatch in scuba mode
- Replaceable adhesive film for display protection
- PC/MAC interface with optional USB interface "Shark"