REFURBISHED - Call store @ 310-398-5759
Scuba diving is an exciting and fantastic activity that can be practiced by everyone, anywhere in the world. It follows that regulators, being the most important piece of equipment to a scuba diver, need to adapt to an enormous range of different environmental conditions, individual breathing behaviors and personal preferences. Therefore, SCUBAPRO offers a large choice of various first and second stage regulators which can be combined to make up numerous kinds of regulator systems. Some of these regulator systems will work more efficiently than others depending on diving conditions and scuba diving behavior, as their mechanisms and designs teamwork better together. To support your decision in choosing the right regulator, SCUBAPRO proposes these selected systems, which fulfill the needs of different ranges of diving and environments perfectly.
MK2 EVO First Stage:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Smaller chrome-plated brass body results in a lighter, more compact first stage.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 23.7oz/673g; /DIN 300 (ozg): 16.0oz/454g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 3000/106.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 123-142/8.5-9.8.
R195 Second Stage:
- Classic downstream valve comes with VIVA switch to control free flows at the surface.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Super-flow hose features oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
TOUGH, RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL
It's the perfect go-anywhere reg for both new divers and veterans who like to keep their diving simple and fun.
For decades the classic downstream piston MK2 has been diving's go-to workhorse first stage. It is reliable, easy to use and won't put too big a dent in your pocketbook, and now it's more versatile than ever.
The new MK2 EVO comes with the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over the current MK2.
The MK2 EVO is also more compact than the standard MK2, yet has a bigger piston that pumps out 15 percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R195combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy operation.
The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston style first stage in its price range to offer systems and internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with theR195, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain and even easier to use.
For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical regulator that's simple, dependable and that can handle all water temperatures, the MK2 EVO/R195 is not only the best choice, it's the only choice.