With a case diameter of just 48 mm, Newton is a truly
compact dive watch computer. It’s also the ideal tool out
of the water as well, thanks to the option to deactivate the
Dive program to prevent needless alarms or consumption
while snorkeling, swimming, or just everyday use.
The face is mineral glass and the watch has a heavy-duty
reinforced case for resistance in the water down to –150 m.
Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- "Dive" Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with dive profile (optional).