Housing for SONY α6300 and α6000
MDX-a6300 Housing (Orange) (Housing only)
Compatible with both the Sony α6300 and the Sony α6000 replacing accessory rubber caps.
Improved underwater weight.
However, the underwater weight has been improved by redesigning key
components and precision machining.
SA8 accessories can be fitted.
making it a compact, high quality system.
Two ergonomic thumb rests available on the rear case.
the two ergonomic thumb rests may be used to
securely grip the housing.
ML Hand Strap can be fitted
when a tray and grip are not used.
The ML Hand Strap allows you to
securely grip the housing with one hand.
The housing offers two accessory ports.
The other port may be used with the optional Leak Sentinel (vacuum system).
The 5-pin Sync Cord/N may be used when connecting a strobe (such as YS-D2)
to the housing, allowing for accurate rapid strobe firing.
LCD Monitor Hood with Lens can be fitted
- All camera functions can be used underwater.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Equipped with a lens release button.
- Port lock may be activated from outside of the housing.
- High-performance luminescent buttons. Controls will glow in low light conditions.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
[Depth rating] 75m / 250ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 195 x 125 x 100 mm / 7.7 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches
[Weight] Approx.1,265 g / 44.7 oz (Housing only)